You can import your songs into your iTunes library so you are able to arrange your songs into playlists, or sync them to your iPod, iPhone or iPad for enjoyment on the move. With your CD imported, iTunes then will copy the songs from the CDs to your computer, and convert each song to a small file that iTunes and your iOS device can play.
Step 1: Open iTunes, and then insert a music CD into your computer.
Step 2: Click the CD name in the Source list to see the songs on the CD.
Step 3: Uncheck any songs you don't want to import. Only checked songs will be imported.
Step 4: After you select the songs to import: click "Import CD" in the upper right corner. iTunes then will copy the music from the imported CD to your iTunes Library soon.
Step 5: After all the songs are imported; click Eject Disc down the bottom right corner.
If you don't want to import every song on a CD, you can deselect songs by clicking the box next to a song's title and removing the check-mark. When you import the CD into iTunes, unchecked songs won't be imported. Whenever you change your mind, you can import these songs by following the same instructions.
iMusic - Best Music Downloader to Download Music Over 300+ Sites
iMusic can be the best helper for you to download music from Tubidy.com. It is specially designed for people to download and record music from any music sharing sites. It's able to download music from more than 300 music sites by a single click, and record music from unlimited music sites and radio stations. To put it in a word, with iMusic, i'm sure you'll get the music you like. You can download it. If not, then you can record it. Solutions are always at your hand.
All-in-one Tool: Download, Record, Transfer and Manage Music
- Download music from more than 300 music sites, including YouTube, by copying and pasting the URL.
- Record unlimited music from any website or any audio or video playing in your computer with just one click.
- Built-in music library let you browse and preview the lattest and hottest music from popular music sites.
- Automatically save downloaded/recorded music to library for management and easy transfer.
- Identify and tag music with artist, title, album, genre, and more with the latest ID3 tag technology.